As the world's response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Saatchi Art promises to keep you informed of all changes that might impact your purchase .
Below are some frequently asked questions from our art buyers:
Will my order be delayed?
The majority of all orders will be delivered within 10-14 days of purchase. Transit time for international shipments is 5-7 business. Delivery times are affected by a number of variables, which may lead to a delay in shipment. Below are some of the factors that may have an impact on your order:
- An artist's ability to prepare an artwork for shipment may be limited due to local shelter in place requirements. An artist may not have immediate access to the work itself, or the vendors used to prepare your artwork for shipment may be closed.
- Customs processing may be delayed. Below is a list of countries that are experiencing a delay due to local restrictions and custom office closures:
- Italy (3-4 week delay)
- Ukraine (3-4 week delay)
- Russia (3-4 week delay)
- Australia (additional 1 week delay)
- New Zealand (additional 1 week delay)
- Pacific Islands (additional 1- 2 week delay)
- South Africa (additional 1 week delay)
- Argentina - Courier service is suspended.
- India - Courier service is suspended
- Venezuela - Courier service is suspended
- Our printing facility is operating with a limited production staff due to health and safety restrictions, which may cause the production of your Open Edition or Limited Edition print order to be delayed. Below is current time estimates for print orders:
- Photo prints - 4 days
- Fine Art prints - 4 days
- Canvas prints - 6 days
- Framed prints - 7-14 days
Will I be notified of the status of my order and estimated delivery time?
Yes, we will do our best to update you with as much relevant information regarding your order as we can.
For every order, you’ll receive an order confirmation email which outlines the timeline of shipment and delivery.
With the purchase of every original artwork, you’ll receive an email notification to confirm when the artwork will be shipped from the artist’s studio to you. Once on the way, we’ll provide you with tracking information. If there are any changes or delays, we will be sure to let you know.
With the purchase of Open Edition and Limited Edition prints, you’ll receive an email notification once your order has shipped. Due to the restrictions at our printing facility we’re not able to provide production estimates per order, so please refer to the list of estimated production times above.
When will I get a response to my phone call or email inquiry?
We do our best to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Due to a higher volume of calls and emails it may take us longer to respond. Our customer service team will respond to all inquiries in the order in which they are received as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your understanding! If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.