If you’re having problems uploading images, please try the following troubleshooting techniques:
- Clear cache on your web browser.
- Temporarily disable your Firewall or Anti-Virus program while uploading images to our site.
- Scroll to the top of the upload page to see the red error message bar. This displays an explanation of the uploading error which may help you correct the problem.
- Your image may be too small. Make sure that it is a minimum of 1200 x 1500 pixels. (Note that although you may upload an image of at least 1200 x 1500 pixels, the ability to sell prints through the site is dependent on the pixel size and aspect ratio.
- Make sure that your image does NOT exceed 50 MB.
If you’re still have problems uploading images after trying all of the above, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.