If you’re having problems uploading images, please try the following troubleshooting techniques:
- Clear cache on your web browser.
- Temporarily disable your Firewall or Anti-Virus program while uploading images to our site.
- Scroll to the top of the upload page to see the red error message bar. This displays an explanation of the uploading error which may help you correct the problem.
- Your image may be too small. Make sure that it is a minimum of 1200 x 1500 pixels. (Note that although you may upload an image of at least 1200 x 1500 pixels, the ability to sell prints through the site is dependent on the pixel size and aspect ratio. For more information on how to upload the correct image file to generate the option to sell prints, please visit our FAQ section on Prints.
- Make sure that your image does NOT exceed 50 MB.
If you’re still have problems uploading images after trying all of the above, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.