What tax form do U.S. Artists submit?

The U.S. Government requires each artist who has sold artwork on Saatchi Art to fill out a tax form in order to receive a full payout.

If you’re a U.S. artist, please download and submit a W-9 form before requesting payment for a sale. Note that it isn't necessary for you to submit a W-9 in order to begin selling on the site, as we will only need that information in order to pay you for works sold. If desired, you may wait until you make your first sale before submitting your tax form.

Click here to download a W-9 tax form from the IRS. 

Once your form has been completed, please upload your tax form to your Saatchi Art account through this link,

Please note that the tax form will need your hand-written signature. The most simple way of doing this is to print out the form, complete the information by hand, take a photo of the completed form, and upload the photo to your account (link above).

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk