Congratulations on making a sale! Here's what to expect:
1. You’ll receive an email informing you of the sale. You’ll also receive information regarding the next steps you’ll need to take in order for us to successfully deliver the artwork to the collector. These steps include:
- Scheduling a date and time for our courier to pick up your sold artwork. (Courier pick up should occur within 2 - 3 days of when the collector purchased the work.)
- Writing us back to acknowledge that you've read and understand the Saatchi Art packaging guidelines to ensure that you know how to properly package your artwork for shipment
NOTE: It’s very important that you immediately schedule a courier pick up date and time after being notified that your artwork has sold.
2. If 24 hours pass and you haven't scheduled a pick up date, you'll receive a phone call and email from our Artist Support Team.
3. Within two days before your pickup date, you’ll receive an email from us to inform you that your shipping documents are now available to print from your Sales Dashboard. Be on the look out for our emails, in some cases, you may receive your shipping label via email from our Artist Support Team.
4. A courier service will arrive on the date you requested to collect your package and the shipping documents. Please make sure to hand all labels and shipping documents over to the courier.
Additional information regarding artwork packaging, pick up, and delivery:
- All original artworks are shipped to the collector directly from the artist's location.
- Shipping costs are paid for by the collector at the time the artwork is purchased.
- You, the artist, will be responsible for packaging your artwork for shipment, as well as for all packaging costs.
- You must include a Certificate of Authenticity INSIDE the package with your artwork. Saatchi Art will provide you the template to us. You can find this template within your Sales Dashboard to print before your courier's arrival.
5. Next, your artwork will be picked up and delivered to the collector. Please note that the transit time can vary depending on the location of your customer. You'll see your shipment's tracking number on the label that is provided to you. You can follow along using that tracking number on the carrier's website directly (i.e. FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.)
It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic. Our trusted Artist and Customer Support Team is monitoring the progress of your artwork until it reaches it's safe delivery to your customer. We'll be updating your customer all along the way.
6. After seven (7) days from the date of delivery to your customer, your payment will be available. At the end of the 7th day (PST), we'll send you an email notification to let you know that your funds are ready for payout. To request payout, please log into your Saatchi Art account and go to your Sales Dashboard. Here, you can request payment via PayPal (note that Saatchi Art artists are not charged processing fees when requesting payment through Paypal), bank wire, or check by post.