You can sell works in a variety of mediums on Saatchi Art. These include:
- Mixed media
- Limited edition prints (printed and shipped by the artist)
- Open edition prints (printed and shipped by Saatchi Art)
You can’t, however, sell video or audio media at this time.
Saatchi Art prohibits the listing and/or sale of other artists’ works (unless you are a gallerist or someone else who represents the artist). Additionally, in order to protect our customers, Saatchi Art prohibits the sale of original works of art that contain items that could be harmful to our customers or which may have legal repercussions. For these reasons, you cannot sell any of the items listed below. Note that this list is not exhaustive but illustrative:
- Guns, weapons, knives and/or ammunition
- Human and/or animal parts and remains
- Drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- Military items
- Hazardous materials
- Mailing lists and personal information, including IDs and licenses
- Stolen property
If while browsing the site you come across an original work that you consider a risk to the well-being of our customers, please send us a message to alert us. If we deem the work a policy violation, Saatchi Art will remove the item for sale and the artist will be informed via email about the removal.
Read our Terms of Service for more information about intellectual property violations and other general prohibitions. All should read and understand the Terms of Service prior to using Saatchi Art.