Before reading the instructions provided below on how to return an open edition print, please carefully read our Open Edition Print Return Policy:
Open Edition Print Return Policy
From the time you receive your open edition print, you have 30 days to return your order for a refund, provided that it isn’t a final sale item (see below these step-by-step instructions for a list of final sale items).
NOTE: Only open edition prints are eligible for our return policy. Limited edition prints are considered final sale items.
Step 1 – Please call 888-908-3868 between the hours of (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Saturday) or email [email protected] within 30 days of your merchandise delivery date.
Step 2 – On the return portion of the packing slip, indicate the return reason from the options provided.
Step 3 – Repackage the print, making sure to include:
- Your order number and contact information
- The return portion of your original packing slip
- Address the package to:
1655 26th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Attn: Saatchi Art Return
Step 4 – Ship your return package using a traceable shipping method and email the shipping details (including tracking number) to [email protected].
Saatchi Art is not responsible for undelivered returns. Saatchi Art will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any) within 7-10 business days of your merchandise return.
Final Sale Items
Our money-back guarantee is NOT applicable to the following final sale items:
- Framed/Matted open edition prints
- Limited Edition works
- Special Collection works
What to Do if the Print Arrives Defective
Step 1 – Please call 888-908-3886 between the hours of (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Saturday) or email [email protected] within 30 days of your merchandise delivery date.
Step 2 - Take photos of the defective print and the packaging and email the photographs to[email protected].
Step 3 - After reviewing the photographs, Saatchi Art will ship a replacement print for your defective purchase.
* Shipping times and shipping rates may depend on the location of the shipment address and the size of the item(s) being shipped. All items purchased through the Saatchi Art marketplace platform are manufactured by an affiliate or pursuant to an agreement with a third-party vendor and shipped to the customer pursuant to arrangements with various shipping carriers for final delivery. This means risk of loss and title for all items purchased pass to you upon the manufacturer's delivery of the product(s) to the carrier.
* We do not offer expedited shipping options (sorry, no exceptions)