Saatchi Art prides itself in being an all-inclusive platform where artists of all experience levels can post their art for sale. However, we MAY deem an image unacceptable on legal or other grounds (e.g. copyright infringement) and all images in question will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
The types of images/content that will be removed immediately are:
- Those images we deem racially offensive, promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group.
- Images that depict or otherwise promote the sexual exploitation of minors (persons under the age of 18) or harms minors in any way. We strongly advise that photographers and artists painting in a representational style have their models (especially those posing in the nude) sign release forms indicating that they’re over 18, should the legality of the images come into question. Saatchi Art reserves the right to remove any images that are in violation of laws protecting minors or which may promote illegal actions against minors.
- Images which violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation.
- Images which are deemed fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive.
- Images (and or text) which is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive.
- Any images determined to be violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person.
- Images (and or text) which promotes illegal or harmful activities, products or substances.
If you breach any of these Terms, Saatchi Art will have the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Saatchi Art reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Services, Saatchi Art Content and Member Content at any time
A more detailed description of this information and regarding member content you may review our full Terms of Service.